Monday, January 7, 2019

Reflection

" If you want to learn, challenge yourself "

As month passes by, the lessons in the 3rd grading period is getting harder and harder. Hardwork, patience and perseverance is being tested.


 Since the first grading period, it was hard already, so as in the second grading. But, we all managed to conquer all those hardships and tiresome nights. Because, we all know that we need to work hard so that our future will never be in danger. There are times that I nearly give up because I am really pressured and stressed. I did not know what to do back then but I kept in mind that I need to face these and work really really hard to pass all the subjects. And also, God guided me thru this grading period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A New Chapter of Life!

"This is just the beggining of the end"  Another grading is soon to be finished. And my journey of being a Junior High School...