Saturday, March 9, 2019

To A New Chapter of Life!

"This is just the beggining of the end" 

Another grading is soon to be finished. And my journey of being a Junior High School student is now at the end. Many people often says when something comes to an end, something womderful and beautiful will start. The start of a new journey. Wherein you can meet new people. And you can start a new life. But never forget all the people you met, the memories and all the lessons your past journey taught you. Because you will be using that lessons on your next journey so that you can be better person, a more better person rather. And I believe all that.  

When year 2015 came, the year where I have to enter a new life, a life of being a Junior High School student, wherein I have to adjust to a new environment, to a new faces, to a new classmates, teachers, to a new people, I've been very nervous that time because I am not that sociable when I was in elementary. But then the First day of the school starts and I did not expect that I'll have a new friend that instant and easy. My classmate approached me and she was so gigly, bubbly, and so cheerful. She laughs all the time. Her face always turns to red. She was so cute. She became my bestest friend of all time. 

In the next grade levels, I thank God for helping me get through all the hardships of being a special class student. It was hard yet enjoyable. I have met so many friends. We made so many "squads". And lastly, God gave me a family. A family that will always be in my heart. A family that helped me also get through my journey. Almost all of us are experiencing break downs and all but still we are always on each other's side thru thick and thin, thru our stormy days, and even in our successful days. We always got each other's back. I did not know and I didn't expect that they will have a very great impact into my life.  7 ArmsTotle, 8 LeeweNaeus, 9 BecquerOyle, and of course my MaxConi fam since '15. I'll surely miss you all. We all maybe separating paths but no one will ever break or surpass the bond we had together in the last four years. I thank God for letting me meet all of them. I believe that everything really happens for a reason. Because they were the ones who taught me a lot of things. On how to fight when life is knocking you down. On how to be brave and stand strong when life is battling with you. I am so blessed and grateful to have them all. 

When the story ends. Make another story and start your first chapter with a smile. All of the things have endings. But do not forget all the memories and lessons it taught you. For they will give you the power to change yourself and the encouragement and bravery to set foot to another chapter of your life. And also, do not forget that God will guide you on all of your journeys. Till we meet again, JHS. SHS, here I come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A New Chapter of Life!

"This is just the beggining of the end"  Another grading is soon to be finished. And my journey of being a Junior High School...