Wednesday, March 6, 2019

10 years from now


 Image result for IMAGES FOR FUTURE ORIENTED

     "If 10 years from now and you are still struggling with your life, what will you advise to your self?", a question that was raised by a competent speaker during a seminar that I attended. It triggered my mind and it suddenly woke up my senses. What will happened to my dream, what will be my future if it takes that long?

     Well, I am still in 10th grade, but still I have to make use of my time to attain my dream and to build my future. Not all things that comes easy is worth having. Trials, challenge, struggles are on my way and there are some bumps on my road to success.

     A bitter sweet journey that will get me to my dream. Because this pain that I am and will experience are just proof that I am alive and battling my way to get through.

     I know that it will be tough and hard but with the help of my family, friends and a little bit of determination and perseverance and with the help of God, I will garner what I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To A New Chapter of Life!

"This is just the beggining of the end"  Another grading is soon to be finished. And my journey of being a Junior High School...