Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Reflection

It was June when we started discussing the lessons that are required in ICT. We've learned about the history of the internet, the different internet pioneers, the philippine internet architectures. Then about the web browsers, search engines, The URL, the 3 types of multimedia, and many more. We also talked about what is blog, the different kinds of blogs and etc. These are just some of the lessons we discussed. There were problems that I have encountered in making blogs. One of it is about making a gmail. When I was in elementary, we were told by the teacher to make a gmail. Of course I was a child back then, i didnt know the use and the important of the gmail. I had so many gmail accounts. All of my names were used. I didnt know what to use. I thought of a way to make an another account and then I realized, I will just put my first name and my last name and add iam. I got so nervous because if this email will not be accepted, I will not know what email i am going to use. But then, the email got accepted! I was so happy back then and i feel relieved. Moving on, i will listen very well and attentively on our teacher. I will study hard on the subject and try my best to pass.

3 comments:

To A New Chapter of Life!

"This is just the beggining of the end"  Another grading is soon to be finished. And my journey of being a Junior High School...